1. The pile of papers on the kitchen table no longer bothers you.
2. You’re more concerned about staying up late to watch Homeland than getting up early.
3. You notice what time the sun goes down.
4. The laundry is full of gym clothes and sweats (and you haven’t been to the dry cleaner in months).
5. On some days, the only time you get out of the house is to walk to the end of the driveway to get the mail.
6. You routinely answer the home phone by hitting the speaker button.
7. The time of your yoga class is more important than anything else on your schedule.
8. You don’t mind actually answering the door when the UPS man rings the doorbell.
9. You take a shower at 3pm, or 4pm, or not at all.
10. The words “I need to put some real clothes on,” are said more often than you run the dishwasher.